Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Client Consultations Are Eye-Opening

We've been creating original pieces for several clients in the past few months. It always amazes me how client requests bring out more and more innovation. In an effort to find the piece that the customer loves, I try to learn as much as I can about their taste, favorite colors and their decorating style. I usually lay out the pieces of glass for a prospective piece and ask the client to make choices. Although the final piece hasn't yet been created, I can "see" where we're going by the glass samples the client chooses or favors. It seems that sitting down with prospective clients always answers their questions, while allowing me the parameters I need to create the best art lighting for their homes.

I recently created this piece for a very eclectic shore home. This client collects art and has a real love of color. It's a contemporary piece and will add a lot of drama to this room. As I work on other pieces for this home, we'll keep each room's style in mind, while the color palette will vary.
I'll post more pictures of my newest pieces in the next month. In the meantime, I hope you'll stop into our studio and allow us to create an art glass creation for your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment